Perfected this recipe to my tastes yesterday, but it’s not really a crumble anymore since I put all the oats on the bottom (I like them soaked in the fruit juices better, but you can make this recipe by reserving a third to half of the mixture for the top).
- butter to grease your pan
- 2 brown bananas, creamed with:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and cinnamon
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2.5 lbs of frozen mixed berries
Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter pan, mix ingredients in order above, except berries. Put mixture in pan and top with berries. Bake 50 min.